Thursday, July 29, 2010

What's less attractive than Mommy Jeans? The Mommy Haircut!

Oh Boy ...
I know it's summer and the livin' is easy, but this haircut is not so easy to look at! 
Poor Rory had her "Mommy Haircut" today, and the transformation - though necessary - doesn't score very high on the scale of "visually appealing" .
She was a trooper through it all, though - - showing her wonderfully tolerant temperament and behaving perfectly for the "stylist", uncomfortably HUGE with babies though she is!
She even allowed some photos to be snapped sporting her new "look" (see below).
I told her she looked pretty - - then felt dishonest instantly and so remarked instead on how clean and cool she looked;  so practical for this hot weather :)  
She is getting bigger by the minute - - and when she lays on her side, I see a pattern of motion across her tummy reminiscent of a roller coaster - - most remarkable!



I had a nice hair cut when I walked into the groomer's this morning ...




And then those clippers started buzzing and before I knew it ...



I was shorn!








Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment