Monday, August 23, 2010

Dixie's Babies are Two Weeks Old

Time is racing by - - these babies are already two weeks old, and I just can't believe how every day seems to reveal some little change to them. Here are a few pictures of them at about a week and a half, and then at two weeks - - eyes open, looking around.
Check out the little acrobat whose nursing preference makes me laugh every time I see him do this; he looks like he's holding up Dixie so all his littermates can nurse!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Adorable puppies! Look at those chubby puppy bellies! I remember when my belly was chubby like that. All the fun I had at Erin's with my littermates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the little acrobat should be named Atlas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations! What beautiful pups!

    Love,
    Maura & Melissa

    ReplyDelete