Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rory's Babies are 3 Weeks Old ....

 .... and boy, it's gettin' crowded in here, Mom!
These babies have voracious appetites and are growing by leaps and bounds. They can see, they can hear, and they can bark!  LOL :)
Everytime they hear my voice near them or the dogs play nearby, a head pops up, an ear is cocked, and a chirp!  of a bark is emitted.
They are also beginning to wiggle those little waggers of theirs, which always warms my heart and reassures me that never docking an adorable tail is the way God surely intended they be!
I don't know why the chocolate chunks are camera-shy today, but regardless of how I turned them toward the camera, they opted for the Garbo pose, muttering 'I vant to be alone' - - so you get to see their luxurious coats, but you'll have to wait for a view of their gorgeous faces.










Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment