Thursday, March 31, 2011

My-oh-my, these babies are a-growin'!

Dixie's babies are two weeks old today and are opening their eyes - - and in a few days, Callie's babies will be three weeks old! I can tell they are beginning to hear now - - as they seem to respond to my voice and certain noises.
It's hard to believe they are this age already ... until I look at the size of these little munchkins! They're growing like crazy!!
Their Mamas are incredibly devoted, feeding, cleaning, and fussing over these pups with the utmost attention. Their care shows in these spotless, chubby little bugs!
Below are some pictures from today and the past few days. Don't be alarmed by the cribs - - they are to help me save my aching back!!
Enjoy the beauties - I certainly have been!
And remember, you can enlarge the photos by clicking them.






























0 comments:

Post a Comment