Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh! We were SO good for the Vet today :)

We slept so contentedly, cozied up close in our litter-assigned travel luggage.
Callie's 5 babies (two weeks old today and fat as can be!) in one puppy carry-bag; Dixie's 8 babies in a larger carry case - - reminiscent of Toto's Basket - - all close and safe and cozy.
The Vet was so taken with us all, she pulled out her camera and took photos of us.
"Enchanting!" one of the Vet Tech's whispered.
"Your babies are always the healthiest, fattest, most adorable beauties we see in here!" exclaimed another.
All such nice compliments, but ... I was just waiting to hear: "no heart murmurs, no palate issues, no weight issues, no lung issues... healthy babies" so I could pay my bill, pack up those darlings, and whisk them on home to their beds. When I heard those words, I sighed my relief; and I once again thanked the Puppy-Gods!





1 comment:

  1. Carreen Randy GuglielminoMarch 29, 2011 at 8:44 PM

    such great news. I showed the pictures to Kinsey and Gemma. I swear I heard Kinsey bark and say " man, I make great babies." He has many babies to be proud of and I am a proud grandmother as well. Take good care of those tender, sweet little munchkins. Randy

    ReplyDelete